Your body after the baby
While we hope all mamas will agree that childbirth is eminently worth it, many can also attest to its physical toll.
- 50% of women experience urinary incontinence during pregnancy.
- Pregnancy, childbirth and hormonal changes can all contribute to pelvic floor weakness.
Pelvic Floor Muscle Exercises, also known as Kegels or Kegel exercies, are one of the best ways to improve and maintain bowel and bladder functions.
What is Kegel Smart TM?
KegelSmart is the only smart pelvic trainer in the world that uses patented biofeedback technology to register the strength, contraction length and reaction time of each Kegel exercise. For just 5 minutes a day, KegelSmart can deliver measurable results in just 12 weeks.*
- 100% noticed a strengthening of their pelvic floor muscles
- On average, participants’ pelvic floor strength doubled after 12 weeks
- 90% reported improved bladder control
- 94% showed improved vaginal tightness and tone
- 92% described improved sexual sensations
- 83% felt KegelSmart had improved their quality of life
INTIMINA’s findings suggest that the biggest hurdle in tackling postpartum incontinence is silence and taboo. INTIMINA encourages mums to speak up, seek help, and stop suffering needlessly!
Please consult your healthcare professional before using
*Clinical study in partnership with Banner University Medicine Institute in Phoenix, Arizona INTIMIN~