Guest Post: Katie Jones is mum to Savannah, 2, and founder of Boobbix she credits her work ethic to being raised by a hard working single mother. You can follow her on Instagram
- Prioritise! You need to understand that above any business, you are a mum, and sometimes work needs to wait. Your children aren’t children for ever, and running yourself ragged means that you won’t be the best ‘you’ that they need.
- Be prepared to work hard and learn new things. You probably don’t know everything you need to, and what you do know might not be enough. But you can learn whatever you want to.
- Getting opinions on what you do is a great way of seeing things through new eyes. You can get so myopic doing the same thing all the time, and this can help you get great feedback and new ideas. Things can, and do, go wrong, and you can learn from others feedback.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for, and accept, help. Some people are better at other things than you, and that’s ok. It will most likely benefit your business and low you to focus on other things, or have some free time.
- Own it! Be proud of what you’re doing, and make the most of it. Don’t doubt yourself or your own ability, and don’t be afraid to try new things.
Boobbix award-winning breastfeeding cookies help to increase and support milk supplies naturally. Made with the finest quality, and mostly organic ingredients, they contain foods and herbs that have been used through history and around the world to boost breast milk. They are a tastitier and more convenient way of doing it, and great for those who pump or just need a boost for feeding. Eating one or two cookies a day, most of our mums see and feel a difference in just a couple of days!